Para Testing

Para Professional Testing

If you do not have an Associates Degree or 72 Quarter Credits/48 Semester Credits, you must take the Educational Testing Service (ETS) ParaPro Assessment. This test is done at home. For more information please go to:,overseeing%20the%20examination%20process%20remotely.


To find a test center please go to the following link: